With the internet being commonplace in almost everywhere across the world, web applications have become an increasingly important to businesses, from email, eCommerce, to more business process-centralized CRM and ERP applications.
As the workforce today become more mobile, the ability to access company's application from outside the office at non-office hour is critical in many businesses. The obvious benefits of deploying web application over traditional Windows-based or Mainframe-hosted computer systems are
- No extra client software: web browser is the client software, which can be downloaded for free
- Platform independent: accessible from any network-connected devices, such as smart phones, tablets & computers etc
- Flexible: can be accessed from anywhere at anytime
- Data exchange: can communicate and exchange data via common data format, avoid development of custom EDI programs
- Scalable: can be hosted in company premise or cloud. If the security of the public cloud is a concern, the application can be installed in company promise or hosted in private cloud so as to reduce or mitigate the risk
We help our clients develop and deploy responsive web applications with greater accessibility to their business systems and lower cost of ownership...
Design and Develop Custom Web-Based Business Application
Customized application is meant to support customer specific business process. There is no 'one size fit all apporach'. Each customer is unique so as their business requirements.
ESP has vast software development experience equipped with the essential skillsets in LAMP-based web application development:
We also help create web applications to access DB2/400 or SQL Server Database to extend and enhance their existing applications (e.g. ERP systems) running on AS400 or Windows Server.
Implement and Customize Open Source Application
Open Source Applications are gaining increasing acceptance nowadays.They can save company money tremendously with low cost of ownership without paying large amount of software licensing fee.
With its business domain knowledge gained from years of ERP system implementation and application support, ESP has the know-how and project management skills to assist our clients to enjoy great benefits an open source software can bring to the business
- ERP System
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- eCommerce System
- Document Management System (DMS)
- and many more ...